AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers. Our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are consistently ranked as one of the leaders in the area of sustainability. With operations in more than 80 countries, our 50,000 people around the world are committed to delivering leading products and technologies to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing world. In Vietnam, we manufacture, sell and distribute various famous paint brands namely Dulux 5 in 1, Dulux Weathershield, Dulux Professional, Dulux Ambiance, Dulux Easy Clean, Maxilite,…Responsibility
- Digital knowledge champion.
- Understand the e-marketing landscape and Dulux ability to exploit it
- Understand social networking and how Dulux can use this channel successfully
- Develop, Implement and manage Digital (Website/Online) activities which target the local market.
- Develop & implement digital initiatives aligning to regional framework and taking into account local needs.
- Advise & align with marketing colleagues in all digital activities in terms of timing and content
- Manage budget of all activities
- Manage communication + media agency for digital planning + guidelines.
- Prepare a monthly, quarterly and annually reporting on programs and budget.
- Manage partner agencies
- Ensure proper documentation of services engaged.
- Periodic monitoring of service delivery of service provider to ensure optimal cost ratio and service is given by partner agencies.
- Provide inputs in the annual evaluation of partner agencies.
- Lead development & maintenance of CRM (when applicable)
- Work with vendor to ensure CRM is functional & updated
- Deploy data from CRM with DG team to drive conversion
- Segment & analyze consumer set for actionable program + promotion for key targeting