Purpose of Job
Why Digital Art Director? That’s cause at DEX, we only want those with the undying passion to strategize and lead in developing engaging and beautiful creative campaigns with a strong emphasis on user interaction and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A strong sense of design and copy direction
- A desire to create visually appealing campaigns and ideas that are engaging and interactive
- Able to work from a brief with our digital team to generate and visualize ideas to produce an effective digital campaign
- Be responsible for managing the creative team from concept to execution according to the client’s expectations
- To review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by junior staff members
- Able to manage projects and working creatively within the proposed budget
- To liaise with specialists, such as artists, videographers and photographers, when necessary
- Strong writing & problem solving abilities, along with effective interpersonal skills & a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
The Digital Art Director must also have a strong sense of accountability and is capable of applying self-management on accounts to drive them towards success