It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial institution in the region, selected candidate will be leading their technology development with various new initiatives. They have a huge budget and plan to build large size well known projects in the industry.Responsibilities:
- The Development Manager will manage system development, release and support of the in-house mission critical systems. This role is also responsible to define project scope/constraints/schedule, resource planning and risk mitigation across the projects.
- Manage local and offshore development team on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
- Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
- The candidate will also act as a product manager to determine the development cycle with Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Manage vendor resources on support and development.