offer job is expired.
Saint Blanquat & Associates
- Expires on Nov 21, 2014
- Phnom Penh
- Permanent - Full Time
- 5+ years
- Expat and local
Real Estate / Property
Summary of Position
Our client, one of the leading company specialized in real estate development project in Cambodia is looking for a Design Manager.
The Design Manager must have a highly technically and proficient profile with an extensive experience of Real Estate in South East Asia. He/she will be working on high value added projects and will be the team leader in term of architecture and design.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify, document and review design input for adequacy;
· Derive and document design output;
· Conduct and coordinate design review on design output;
· Validate drawing output and inspection;
· Test product or serial processes;
· Control design changes and modification;
· Develop and monitor development project from inception through completion;
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and ethics;
· Perform bidding, contractor selection and materials ordering.
· To the Head of Project
· Recognized Degree in Architecture, or equivalent;
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
· Significant background in large scale building project in South East Asia;
· Certified PMP or a holder of ISO certification is optimal;
· Very good communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to manage a team and maximize competencies;
· Result oriented and analytical mind;
· Very good command in spoken and written English.