The Deputy General Director is supervising the Finance, General Administration, Procurement, Communication and IT departments. He/she ensures that they provide the efficient support to the departments in charge of implementing PSE’s main programs : nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
The position is reporting to the General Manager in Phnom Penh.Missions :
Practical information :Type of Contract
- Cooperate with all PSE’s departments to understand their needs and provide the adequate support
- Monitor the overall budget of PSE and its efficient allocation with a specific focus on procurement
- Ensure the efficiency of IT infrastructure, the quality of data management and service provided to departments and the security.
- Supervise tools and software roll out
- Manage PSE image and communication in Cambodia
- Build and develop a strong, efficient and collaborative managing team in the departments he/she is supervising
- Take charge of the overall management of PSE in the absence of the General Manager
: Limited duration with a minimum period of one year, 2 to 3 years being preferable.Compensation
: to be discussed. Possibility of VSI contract
for European Union Nationals providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home countryLocalization
: Phnom Penh, Cambodia