GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position:
Deputy General Director in charge of business and bidding - MTD: PTGDKD-F
Building sectorJob description:
1.Management of the bidding economy
- Advise and advise the General Board on issues related to economy, bidding management.
- Develop bidding packages, negotiate bidding packages, calculate the economic benefits of bidding packages
- Build QT for volume, QT and balance of bidding packages of projects
- Financial analysis of general contractor contracts
- Researching, proposing to build and improve the model of economic management organization related to business, production and business cooperation of the Company.
- Overall planning, production strategy of the company every year
2. Make a strategy, plan and implement business
- Implement the business strategy for the unit in the real estate development sector.
- Lead the planning, coordination, implementation of construction plans, plans on materials, equipment and machinery plans, takeover test and handover of works.
- Coordinate the bidding plan, take responsibility for the progress of the bidding packages
- Develop the company's annual work plan / quarter / month, protect the plan with the BOD, the BOD, coordinate and control the implementation of the plan