A major firm in Singapore at the leading edge of science and technology research is looking for the right IT strategist to join their ranks. It operates several state-of-the-art research centres and facilities with core competencies in a wide range of fields including communications, data storage, materials, chemicals, computational sciences, microelectronics, advanced manufacturing and metrology to tackle global technological challenges and create future industries.
- You will lead the ITSS-Infrastructure team in managing ICT systems and environment, includes Data Centre Operations and Network Systems, to support organisation data, communication and operational needs.
- Direct, lead, plan and manage all aspects of the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) of the ITSS Infrastructure team - VOIP, architectural design, storage, operations and resolution.
- Provide leadership, motivation and mentorship to the IT operations and project teams.
- Governance over IT policies, review and establish comprehensive SOPs and security, in particular compliance to government IM8 guidelines.
- Develop realistic KPIs to improve individual, team and department performance, ensuring the ITSS team delivers high standard of service.
- Raise performance standards and improve work processes across entire company - e.g mandating operational and adopting IT Certification.