Opened its doors for the first time to the Myanmar public in 2013. UMG College delivers professional college programs, focused on academic subjects and personal development. At present, UMG College is delivering the BTEC qualifications in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and is awarding internationally recognized diplomas to its graduates.
The core objective is to produce young, energetic and well qualified graduates for Myanmar's future through promoting innovative technologies and standards of excellence.Responsibility
- Responsible for course preparation , teaching , assignments and marking report .
- Responsible for monitoring the student learning progress & achievements.
- Responsible for advising on personal development and mentoring colleagues.
- Supervise the work of others, including allocating and monitoring work to a team .
- To ensure the administration and management of subjects/units/modules of education and training.
- To ensuring the administration and management of lecturers, Asst Lecturer, and staffs in his/her department .
- Prepare teaching materials and lesson plan, contribute the courses lesson development and making them as interesting as possible.
- Plan and deliver lectures and assignments in a clear and align with learning outcomes
- Manage assignments of students and Make Grading result report.
- Treat students with respect, and teach them to treat others with respect.
- Advising and co-operating with Department Head and other teachers.
- Ensure students discipline and maintain high student morale and motivation .
- Providing guidance and advice to student on educational and on their further education and future careers.
- Making relevant records and reports;
- Take part in monitoring and review of students .
- Actively participate in planned professional self-development and team development .
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above .
- Collaborate with colleagues to share experience and knowledge.
- Maintains close relationships with parents .