Our client is a leading petroleum company who are listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Due to the expansion of their business, they are now seeking a well-organised, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Customer Relations Manager (CRM).
- Managing the customer service division and operations.
- Implementing the CRM and call centre systems.
- Developing tracks and reporting key performance measurements for the unit.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensuring and maintaining company standards.
- Overseeing cross functional work relations to resolve any issues raised by customers.
- Surveying customer feedback of the company's services in order to prepare market intelligence and for future product and operational developments.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to manage CRM projects.
- Following up on the progress of CRM projects.