Our client is a US based, global MNC in the Water & Environmental businesses. Today, the entire group manages close to 500 brands across multiple categories and solutions.
- Manage, develop and train existing sales channels. Grow new distributors.
- Build and manage the sales funnel including projects both government and local.
- Exceed sales targets by driving growth.
- Responsible for driving sales through multiple distribution networks within varying vertical markets.
- Participate in distribution sales activities including, training events, workdays, and tradeshows for the purpose of driving sales through distribution partners.
- Supports distribution partners with literature requests, such as: catalogs, advertisement and promotional opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all areas of product and application knowledge to support channel partners with technical, product and application questions.
- Works with Regional Sales Manager/Director supporting distribution sales within related geographies maximizing market share growth and minimizing sales overlap between direct and distribution channels.
- Works with Manager, Product Managers and Marketing teams coordinating annual pricing plans for distribution partners.
- Responsible for providing monthly reports on territory sales funnel, sales forecasts, acquisition of market share information, market trends and competitive information.