The Country Manager for Intel Vietnam is responsible for the growth of PC, device consumption and overall Intel business in the country.
As the Head of sales and marketing operations in Vietnam, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Growing Intel's business in country through channel distribution, local OEMs and multinationals (MNCs) in Vietnam
- Increasing the awareness and demand for Intel products through world-class sales and marketing initiatives
- Driving strategic partnerships with the Government and ecosystem players to accelerate growth of technology adoption in Vietnam and strengthen Intel's position as industry thought leader
- Driving market expansion strategies to grow local consumption market
- Leading the Vietnam sales and marketing team to ensure a cohesive and focused team which will capitalize and deliver against the potential of this market
- Managing the daily business decisions for the country including arbitrating allocations, account coverage issues and integrating different company operations within the country.