About Our Client
Our Client is a recognized leader specializing in FMCG products. With its world-famous products, they have built a reputation of a recognized quality brands. Due to current exponential growth in the region and their commitment towards service excellence, they are looking to hire their Country Manager to be based in Thailand. This position will be responsible for the overall P&L of the Thailand business.Job Description
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What's on Offer
- Responsible for developing and driving the vision, strategy and business initiatives for the organization in the market that positions the Company for accelerated and sustained growth. Establish the capabilities required to achieve that strategy.
- Take full P&L responsibility of the market in Thailand and responsible for achieving all the revenue, profit and business targets according to the agreed plan.
- Formulate both long-term and short-term business strategies in gaining leadership in the core categories in the market.
- Develop and recommend strategies and business plans for developing the Thailand market; monitors sales performance and ensure excellence in executing the annual initiatives.
- Identifying new product and marketing opportunities, and introducing new products to the market.
- Exemplify senior leadership capabilities and overall business discipline through thoroughly assessing strategies and tactics to successfully grow and build the business for the long term.
- Exemplify the Group's Leadership model behaviors in setting direction and defining strategy for business development in the Region and guide the development of appropriate behaviors and the High Performance Principles throughout the organization.
- Ensure best practice is followed in all areas and functions.
- Provide the development of personnel for future positions and participate in people development related activities including talent management and succession planning.
As part of a leading FMCG player that is experiencing significant growth in Asia the senior leadership team in Singapore, you have a unique opportunity to contribute to tangible business results that have a direct impact on top and bottom line performance. You will be part of a fast pace multicultural team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and passion for the brands they represent. The incumbent, with proven success in this position, will have opportunities in taking more senior roles across different business segments, countries and regions within the Group worldwide.