Our client is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of medical equipments and has been operating in the ASEAN region for more than 15 years. They are looking to hire a dynamic local Country Manager to drive their untapped business opportunities in Philippines and other South-East Asian countries.
The Country Manager position plays a pivotal role in the growth and development of the client footprint in Philippines. This role will be responsible for aligning operations in Philippines with our client’s mission, strategic objectives and policies. The Country Manager will demonstrate strong expertise in planning, articulating strategies, leading government affairs and creating value for the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing market plans to grow business and brand awareness,
- Effectively set KPIs for revenues and meet financial targets,
- Supporting and managing relationships between the key stakeholders as well as the existing distributor network,
- Ability to increase sales growth through better market penetration and bringing the business and organization to the next level,
- Promoting new and existing commercial relationship by bridging together the potential clients with the sales team,
- Developing a competent work force through recruitment, training and coaching.