REPORTING TO: Regional Director, Asia
One of the global leading MLM companies in consumer health care products.
The main responsibility is to manage the pre-opening, opening and thereafter, the ongoing operations of the company in Thailand as follow:
- Implement and coordinate medium and long-term strategies that lead to achievement of customer value and market share growth in the region;
- Assist in development and maintenance of the operation plans for the country that includes revenue and cost forecasts, sales strategies and tactics and resource requirements;
- Execute annual business performance in accordance with the agreed annual plans;
- Introduce and maintain high quality standards for customer service;
- Coordinate local activities with functional departments, to ensure activities meeting local market specifics and requirements (i.e. development of local-language printed materials in line with corporate templates);
- Organize local activities focused for business development, sales & local distributor network growth, supporting our independent distributors in all major cities of the country.
- Manage and organize events, educational & training project and major cities development project and other activities focused on sales and distributors activity growth.
- Develop e-Commerce project for purchase online within Thailand
- Advise Regional Director and head office on the local market situation and requirements
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Director.