offer job is expired.
Country Manager in Luang Prabang, Laos
- Expires on Aug 27, 2014
- Luang Prabang
- Permanent - Full Time
- 5+ years
- Expat and local
Airlines / Tourism / Travel Services
- Set up and monitor office workflow in Laos.
- Responsible organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures
- Hire & train staff followed by develop strategy of HG Head Office.
- Train and support operation & reservation team in Laos
-Travel consultant to Sales team in Vietnam.
- Oversee the smooth & consistency quality standard of all tours.
- Coordinate with QC Dept to ensure the provided quality meet the required standards.
- Constantly screen, follow and control the quality of all products and suppliers.
- Coordinate with Contracting of Head Office on negotiation with suppliers to get the best rate and condition. Update tariff to database and sales team.
- Control, follow and monitor the use of preferred list suppliers as well as periodically review the preferred list and give suggestions to Contracting of Head Office
- Carry out the net-working with local suppliers to build the relationship for better negotiation and increase awareness of HG Travel
- Coordinate with Product Dept to research and develop new product.
- Improve existing production.
- Inspection on spot and reporting if requested.
- Collect and frequently update the information based on its urgency and relating to all tourism related fields in the Destinations (Suppliers, Products, Services…)
- Research information on the services from other DMCs/Competitors and provide information to related departments
- Assist on promoting and branding HG Travel business image in Laos as an HGers Ambassador.
Financial:manage budgets and maintain statistical records.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Deep knowledge of Laos & its culture.
- Management and organization skills.
- At least 5years experienced in travel industry and at least 3 years at manager level.
- High level of personal presentation
- Flexible, be willing and available to travel often
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Good computer skills