Our client is an Asean MNC 3PL
A Country Manager works to represent a company in a foreign country – Cambodia & Laos
A Country Manager’s job would suit someone who enjoys a client facing role and the challenge of growing the business.Job Description:
- Working to establish a new company and operation, manage day-to-day operations, develop business and increase profitability for a company in a specific country. Within logistics and freight forwarding, a Country Manager needs to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to the sector.
- Establishing a new company and operation as well as managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Being in charge of many areas of the business such as warehousing, distribution/transportation, freight forwarding, etc.
- Establishing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Producing business performance reports, on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Recruiting and managing staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.