This is a leadership position and requires the incumbent to develop and direct the Sales & Market Development Strategy for Vietnam.
Key Sales activities will include the establishment and strategic management of Regional Agent/Dealer Network to enable long term sustainable development of sales in target market.
Responsibilities include working closely with Product/Business Divisions to advise product offerings, pricing strategies, target markets, brand name promotion & positioning.1. Sales Development
2. Dealer Development
- Accountable to promote all Fire & Emergency business unit product lines, with a core focus Airport Fire Trucks and Municipal Fire Trucks and Command Vehicles.
- Develop pipeline and actively manage the pipeline for booking sales. Annual & three years sales target defined at budget time annually.
- Publish weekly reports on status to management
- Archive all tenders, contracts and purchase orders.
- Works closely with Product Lines to obtain product training and costing.
3. Account Management
- Identify and develop/train dealer to promote products
- Support dealer with product support and periodic training
- Ensure Due Diligence is conducted professionally and that it meet all legal and corporate guidelines.
- Manage and develop good relations with Dealer. Set performance expectations for Dealer in sales and after-sales.
- Proactively develop good customer relations. Plans routine visits to obtain in advance the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Matrix supervises the in-country/region service personnel for facilitating customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and track competitor developments and actions. Develop countermeasures.
- Drives “Order to Cash” process and attainment each quarter.
- Overall accountable for Account management and customer satisfaction.
5. Implement Company Policies
- Ensure product brochures are adequately stocked and translated as needed.
- Identify and support Product Seminars, Fire Shows etc.
- Works with Marketing Team to develop posters, give away momentos etc for brand name promotion.
- Maintain proactive relations with government agencies etc.
- Maintain and update Customer data base
- Develop Budget and Facilitate Budget compliance
- Uphold corporate image and communicates professionally to customers.
- Implements Company Policies and Procedures
- Special projects as assigned.