Our client is the world leader in premium commercial vehicle, automotive manufacturer. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking candidates to development and performance of all Services Center HR activities and acting as a Group HR Client Services to support other company such as Comercial Head Offices, Factory and Nationwide Branches
in Lead develops policy and directs and coordinates group human resources activities, such as recruitment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties:
- Lead and manage the Country HR in order to deliver according to agreed targets.
- Coordinate and optimize activities, work closely together with head of business unit, factory HRBP and GM’s Branches to ensure delivery of HR practices and processes is aligned with the business strategies
- Driving country HR projects and initiatives compliant with global policies and guidelines
- Understanding of organization concept and models, able to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture.
- Control and monitoring of HR administrative processes consolidate report and deliver required country HR reporting.
- Compliance with internal control objectives, local labor regulations and Group HR policies and guidelines
- Work actively on employee relation matters; consult holding HR teams in the region on local policies & procedures and to be the center of all employees with Holding HR team on all HR policies, and any other employment matter.
- Support HRBP & Recruitment Specialist to ensure the implementation on competence based recruitment process and tools, join together with managers in selection process.
- Review and Analyze the training needs of individual and business groups, closely cooperate with business lines to define appropriate training courses and development activities; leverage training and development activities and resources in each country to meet our business needs.
- Advise, coach and support managers/business unit head to implement people management processes including but not limited to performance and competence reviews, talent reviews.
- Work closely with Group HR teams in the region on following up market trend on remuneration
- Ensure the compliance with group guideline & local legislation, and ensure the competitiveness reward structure in the region.
- Work on employer branding communication internally and externally, uplift the brands awareness in the talent markets.