A multinational Company doing business in more than 75 countries around the world is looking for a talented candidate for a Country Finance Manager position for their operations in Thailand.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and to the Regional CFO, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable to manage/lead Finance group/members to maintain high standard accounting practices for the Company.
- Responsible to establish/implement ethics standard/programs that can meet Company’s standards.
- To Train/Improve the Finance staff/their accounting skills are required for the incumbent to continue/improve good accounting practices.
- Responsible to develop all financial reports that can comply with Thai local rules and regulation.
- Incumbent also needs to deal with Company’s financial report as a information provider.
- Assist the General Manager in establishing Profit Objectives both for short term and long term.
- Assist the General Manager to operate Company’s business efficiently through sound financial planning.
- Accountable to develop/implement/maintain financial computing systems suitable for Company’s products
- Close networking with brand leader to monitor purchasing/sales practices in order to put the right practices in place.
- Excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position.
- Responsible to deal with all Legal related matters.
You will have a team of 4 people to manage.