1/ Supplier Relations & Contracting
· Be responsible for the negotiation and administration of contracts with all suppliers: hotels, cruises, DMCs, transport suppliers, restaurants, fees, etc. throughout Cambodia.
· Conduct supplier TENDERS & COMPARISONS when necessary to ensure that the best and most competitive suppliers are being used.
· Develop relationships with our preferred suppliers to ensure the company receives the most favorable rates and services.
· Check all contracts to ensure that there is accurate & adequate information before sending to the General Manager for signing.
· Send signed contract to suppliers as well as filing the signed contract and saving a scanned copy on the company’s local and centralized database
· Be responsible for updating and timely submission of the annual Inter-Company Tariff, meet the deadlines set and ensure the regular updating of revised prices and service amendments, send to SGN to upload onto Tour Plan software.
· Cross check within the team to ensure the uploaded database /information / rates are accurate.
· Inform all necessary departments if there is any change in service costs, hotel renovations, room upgrades, special promotions, and so on. Ensure the timely submission of the same.
· Be responsible for creating specific tariffs for individual direct agents according to requirements.
· Take the lead in negotiating with suppliers to secure discounted services for the company’s Agents and Staff where required, negotiate barter agreements for wholesale partners, allotment, and special amenities with hotels/suppliers
· Meet visiting suppliers & agents as required to discuss contract issues
2/ Product Development, Communication & Quality
· Take the lead in researching new products and touring options, packaging modules into multi-day itineraries and promoting them to all necessary departments and stakeholders within the company.
· Take the lead in researching and identifying new hotels, boats, transportation and proactively keep current with our existing hotels’ promotions and news.
· Suggest new Tailored Experience and other product for custom itineraries based on requests from sales or agents.
· Continually update existing product to ensure content details unique, accurate, properly priced and in TP.
· Coordinate and facilitate staff inspections and reporting.
· Solicit product input from sales, operations, guides, MICE; keep RPM informed.
· Research industry news and keep Vietnam/Cambodian team informed.
· Develop training documentation for sales teams to increase product and destination knowledge
· Develop and deliver training on products (hotels, restaurants and other services) for sales team when needed
3/ Resource & Database Management
Take the lead in maintaining product resources on the Cambodian office product server and Cloud and collecting and coordinating updates and changes.
· Maintain preferred hotel / restaurant lists.
· Maintain festival list.
· Maintain country destination guides.
· Maintain weather charts.
· Maintain pre-departure information.
· Maintain maps creation and printing.
· Maintain pocket guides.
· Maintain product factsheets: hotel.
· Maintain photo database.
· Organize database in a user-friendly manner, maintain accuracy, and communicate to all key stakeholders.
· Manage the suppliers' photo gallery and brochure storage
· Develop and update the suppliers’ database/ contact information for the company.
4/ Sales Support
· Support the Reservations/Sales Department in securing contracts and rates for new suppliers as requested by our clients/agents/Head Office. Send requests to suppliers and follow up with suppliers to get the fullest of answers in a timely manner.
· Assist Sales and Head Office in the negotiation of special deals for series and ad-hoc group business.
· Monitor levels of customer satisfaction and complaints. Communicate the same to our suppliers to ensure that the highest levels of service are provided at all times.
· Support Reservations in the handling of complaints where such needs to be further escalated for reasons of severity.
· Recommend product for customized itineraries (non-tariff quotations handled by sales).
· Monitor emails and respond to sales VN/CAM inquiries within agreed upon time frame.
5/ Reporting, Management & Supervisory
· The role reports directly to the Regional Product Manager who alongside each respective Country/General Manager will determine the direction of duties, priorities and requirements of the role. Daily reporting is to the General Manager Cambodia who is responsible for discipline, and defining the localized needs of the business.
· Determine and delegate work and responsibility to your staff/team member(s) and set clear objectives, deadlines and define the standards and quality of work required.
· Set KPI’s, manage and monitor performance. Review in accordance with company guidelines and policy
QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
· Graduate in Tourism, Hospitality, Economics or Business preferred
· Knowledge/Interest of tourism, geography, foreign cultures
· Ideally minimum 1 year in Tourism filed
· Ideally, experience in contracting negotiations
· Ideally product development experience
SKILLS & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Basic understanding of Tour plan
· Thorough understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
· Flexibility to work overtime
· Ability to work under pressure
· Minimum 2 regional reconnaissance trips per year
· Must maintain up to date passport
· Long term commitment