OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
To support the successful delivery of ERM project and objectives by:
- Providing completed tasks and inputs into elements of projects and/or proposals
- Building effective working relationships within project team, discipline and business unit
- Developing fundamental consultancy skills
- Understanding ERM’s practices, products and services with the practice area(s).
- Provide the EHS regulatory services to industry (including regulatory register development, recommendations for achieving compliance, etc)
- Support the implementation of clients’ EHS programs (e.g. waste management, chemical management, management system implementation, etc.)
- Support the delivery of tailored EHS training modules to various industries (both class-room and in the field practical training)
- Support the EHS audits programs to clients (e.g. compliance audit, environmental due diligence, etc)
- Support the sustainability development program (e.g. SD report, DJSI report) to clients.
In addition to the above scope, the candidate should be able to work well with all levels of staff, willing to be involved in marketing activities, project management and proposal preparation. The candidate should also be willing to assist other groups/teams within the office.