• Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent: min 3 years of study.
• Major: project management, civil or mechanical engineering.
]• Project experience: Industrial.
• Language: fluent English in both spoken and writing.
• Attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements, design/site drawings, quality of finishing works and construction standard methods.
• Experience in management of multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment.
• Knowledge of software used in project management including: Microsoft Project, Primavera, Team Binder, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Seniority: a minimum 10 years of post-graduate experience
• Management experience: a minimum of 5 years’ experience