An exciting opportunity arises to join one of the leading education organisations in Hong Kong. The role is that of a Communications Manager reporting into the Director of Marketing and Admissions working within a team of 3. The role will be to lead the delivery of corporate communications (internal and external), brand management and customer service standards to optimise the positive reputation of the company across its key stakeholder groups. Other key relationships include:
- Assistant to CEO
- ExCoSenior Leadership Team;
- Education team
- Central Services (IT, HR. Legal, Finance)
- Marketing Manager;
- Regional / School Marketing and Admissions Teams
- Design / print agencies
- Event management agencies
- Internal communications / Employee Engagement Communications
- Manage the delivery of communications including appropriate sign-offs and approvals.
- Implement and evaluate communication strategies that enable the company to deliver business goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Create and implement a wide range of effective two way communication channels to meet the needs of the global audiences
- Protect and help develop the brand (vision, values, personality, and identity) – internally and externally – to ensure all messages are fully aligned, consistent and positively reinforce the organizations values
- Develop and manage the corporate website / Lead the development of corporate promotional literature (brochures, presentational materials).
- Assist with the management of the Company’s Crisis Management (Communications and Media) process
- Manage corporate media relations (news release production, responding to media enquiries, managing media tracking services, PR agency management).