Working closely with the Executive Director, the Services, Advocacy and Outreach Managers, the Communication Manager will manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of EuroCham Cambodia.
The Communication Manager reports directly to the Executive Director.Responsibilities:
The Communication Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a 3-5 years communication strategy, regularly revised to meet EuroChamís needs.
- Lead the Communication and Events Team in the organization of events;
- Support the Services, Advocacy and Outreach teams in promoting their activities and results
- Co-ordinate media and public affairs activities to promote EuroCham Cambodia, its services and advocacy mandate;
- Prepare press statements and articles on issues for internal and external communications;
- Manage the publication and promotion of EuroCham materials
- Maintain a strong brand for the EuroCham Cambodia, including publications, website, social media and merchandising;
- Ensure that EuroCham online platforms, including the website, are updated and communication outputs are of a high standard and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines;
- Develop and maintain member database and other relevant database (EuroCham general database, specific databases such as local and institutional counterparts) for targeted communication purpose
- Build on existing and develop new relationships with media, sponsors, key decision makers, and other business associations;
- Provide line-management and support to staff within the Communication and Events Team;
- Lead relevant marketing initiatives;
- Undertake other duties and projects as may be reasonably required by the Executive Director (e.g.: Career Forum, Business Directory, Annual Business Survey).