The Client Service Director’s main responsibilities are to maintain and develop client relationships – existing and new – with a strategic focus, lead their team in handling client relationships and projects successfully, and to meet or exceed revenue goals.
The Client Service Director also provides project oversight to, and works collaboratively with, all internal teams such as Strategy and Creative to ensure that client objectives are met – or exceeded.
- Manage daily operations along with strategic planning, servicing teams to ensure the company goals are achieved
- Project company’s annual billing / revenues while maintaining investments against P&L
- Running commercial operation, client service, business development
- Design and manage team structure, recruitment, allocation, entire operations embedded in the organization for client service
- Connect all business units and its disciplines as well as negotiate with them to bring high values to the clients and create profitable position to QUO
- Build connections with strong bond among current clients / potentials to be confident with the right communication that’s achievable and aligned KPIs
- Develop new business opportunity in order to gain steady growth and healthier financial position year on year
- Retain client/ accounts with the company
- Consistently introduce new product/ tool / benefit to the clients as necessary
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in relevant senior positions such as advertising, account services and/or marketing management at respected agencies for substantial corporate clients, and/or at start-ups.
- Strong sales and presentation skills, able to articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies clearly and convincingly.
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
- Project oversight expertise: Experience delivering integrated branding/marketing programs to large and sophisticated marketing organizations, as well as to smaller entrepreneurial clients.
- Able to manage, mentor, inspire and organize the people reporting to them to help them achieve objectives as well as create a supportive work environment leading to their professional growth.
- Must have (at least) generalist experience in marketing services and processes e.g. developing brand strategies, retail marketing programs, trade shows and exhibitions, interactive projects, brand identity systems, collateral design.
- An understanding of digital marketing services process is an advantage.
- Computer literate and has presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - open, friendly, respectful and supportive - that strive to create a better experience with clients as well as with internal teams.
- Able to travel for work. (Europe, Asia)