Our client is one of the prestigious economic and industrial Operator and infrastructure Developer in Cambodia. The Chief Operating Officer will work closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors members of the Company and lead all the internal operations.Main Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the CEO and BOD members, create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve growth and operation excellence.
- Serve as the internal leader of the organization, coordinate the annual operations plan and budget with CEO, presenting to the BOD level for approval annually.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals (i.e. actual against budget) for the organization.
- Provide for all staff a strong day-to-day leadership presence; bridge national and regional operations and support an open-door policy among all staff, including conducting operational meeting.
- Lead and manage the organizationís team members, those who have the following responsibilities: site development, raise local funds, build local fund raising and sales
- Development Program for Human Talents (Resource) Management
- Fund raising function reports (Cash Flow Position & Forecast) to CEO/BOD
- Development and implementation of systems for reporting, measurement and supporting local revenue generation
- Administrative aspects including proposal preparation and granting writing
- Work with the CEO and BDO: Present to the board at quarterly meetings and serve on several board committees
- To the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors