A challenging opportunity to work with Financial Services Company in Laos, a new joint venture between leading Thai’s Financial Services and a reputable Financial & Leasing in Laos.
As the Senior Management Team (SMT) of the organization, report directly to CEO and Board of Directors (BOD)
Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the BOD. Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: Operations, Collections, and Information Technology.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Operations: Credit Analysis, Ops & Processing, Ops Support, Administration
- Collection: Field Collection, Phone Collection, Collection Litigation, Collection MIS
- IT: Infrastructure, Solution & Networking, Compliance & Security
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Establish the standard of practices for operational processes
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor business performance reporting system and monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made