Our client is involved in a variety of businesses, providing life assurance, IT solutions, telemarketing, and business consulting services to its customers. Due to its continued expansion, the company is currently looking for an experienced and talented candidate to join its team in the position of Chief Financial Officer.
- †Assisting to formulate the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Developing financial and tax strategies.
- Managing the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Developing performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- †Participating in key decision-making as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintaining good relationships with all members of the management team.
- Managing the accounting, finance, investment and actuarial departments.
- Overseeing the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operators.
- Managing third parties to whom functions have been outsourced.
- Overseeing the company's transaction processing system.
- Implementing operational best practices.
- Providing accurate numeric data to the Insurance Commission (???????????????????????????????????????????????????).
3. Financial Information
- Overseeing the issuance of financial information and profit and loss.
- Reporting financial results to the board of directors.
4. Risk Management
- Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitoring all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Creating and monitoring reliable control systems.
- Maintaining appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensuring that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that record-keeping fulfills the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Reporting risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintaining good relationships with external auditors and investigating their findings and recommendations.
- Monitoring cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arranging debt and equity financing.
- Investing funds.