The global well known logistics company is looking for CFO based in Thailand. This position has to supervise around 40 staffs which can be categorized as Finance, Accounting and Credit Control. The main responsibilities of this position is controlling finance, raising fund and managing the budget.Job Responsibilities
- Set strategic targets for the country in accordance with regional strategic targets.
- Implement strategic by planning, developing, organizing, directing and evaluating the organization’s financial function and performance.
- Monitor and supervise in term of Finance, Accounting, Funding, Credit and Treasury parts.
- Develop and implement a controlling system on country level to provide information necessary.
- Continuous improvement of reliable cash flow protection process and reporting mechanisms.
- Ensure appropriate and in due time quarterly and annual accounts.
- Ensure cooperate financial accounting standards within measures needed after audit reports as well as conducting ad hoc audit.
- Ensure all tax regulations are followed within the local law as well as collaboration with local tax auditors.
The company was established in Germany since 1872 and was expanded to Thailand since 1966 via a joint venture of Logistics airline operation. Nowadays, they have over 39,000 employees around the world. In Thailand, they have generated revenue more than THB. 6 billion.