The Chief Accountant is responsible for the accounting operation in Head Office, for the financial consolidation and reporting of total company. Deal with tax and government authority on all reporting issues and other relevant stuffs department - Reporting to Finance Director
- Prepare Financial statements for all company
- Prepare and to analyze management reports.
- Be responsible for all audits (Tax, etc.)
- Be responsible for contacting and dealing with tax/ audit authorities. To solve tax/ audit issues.
- Coordinate with HR to develop, implement, and control the implementation of finance policies in all areas and all locations nation-wide
- Manage and develop staff efficiently in a high spirit of team working
- Co-operate with other functions in both financial and operations activities such as Forecasts, Operating Reviews, etc.
- Own/ lead/ participate in various projects as requested
- Produce the exactly report and on time
- Get solutions for business
- Employee turn-over/ employee motivation
- Capability development of employee