Our client is an international English school company and has been operating in Thailand over 15 years. They are currently recruiting for Center Director
to develop the center's business, operational and service success. Responsibilities
- Managing the Center and ensuring everyday smooth operations and delivery to students.
- Working closely with the Service Manager and creating a strong partnership between Service (didactic) Team and Sales Team, in order to create good synergies.
- Lead the Sales Team and assuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed by CEO.
- Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the Center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centre KPIs.
- Increase number of students and consequently in market share.
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.