Our client is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia among the world top pharmaceutical company. They are a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals including metabolic disorders, gastroenterology, neurology, inflammation and oncology.
- Responsible with Sales and Marketing teams to plan and execute Brand and Sales Force Effectiveness plans across Gastrointestinal; Cardiovascular and Bone franchises with market and customer focus.
- Deliver /exceed annual sales budget and attain Theraputic Areas-market leadership position by optimizing resources and tools within approved marketing spend in accordance with Global Code of Conduct and Organization values.
- Accountable for annual sales budgeting, periodic product forecasts and brand plans across all Therapeutic Areas’(TA) and deliver with team both top-line revenue sales ; % market share and % growth across all customer segments within approved A/P ratio
- Responsible to strengthen brand franchise with matured and new brands to meet % growth and % MS objectives in line with brand life cycle management
- Responsible for minimum field working days/month to coach the sales team to deliver high performance, interact and record customer insights and evaluate competition intensity to make tactical changes in brand plans if required
- Responsible to plan and optimize sales and marketing resources with robust Customer profiling and S&T exercise and benchmarking market standard
- Responsible for both pre and post brand launch activities within LEAP framework using requisite market research/advisory board and non-promotional meets
- Responsible to engage with KOL’s and HCPs across TA’s/Customer segments in accordance with Organization Compliance Policy and Procedures and approved brand plans
- Responsible for periodic Sales and Marketing MIS (using both internal and IMS data) and effective use of BI and ETMS reports to guide/enhance team Commercial and Marketing effectiveness and benchmark with industry practice
- Responsible to work closely with HR on Performance Management process to monitor and guide team performance supported with Field Coaching/Classroom training as per individual development plans
- Responsible to plan and recruit/induct/retain top talents as per business needs specific to TA
- Responsible for budgeting and approval of marketing and sales expense as per SOP and delegation of grant of authority matrix.