Business Unit Director – Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Lao is responsible for the total P&L of business in these 5 markets which is to be proactive and comprehensive in managing the assigned business, people and partner in the right way to achieve its aspirational potential.
Business Unit Director will lead and direct the business in these markets to achieve the agreed targets of both short and long terms such as sales volume, revenue, distribution, spending, and profitability. He/ she constructs both short and long term strategies and ensure all strategies are implemented effectively and efficiently.Job Description:Develop Winning Business Strategy (20%)
Managing Business (40%)
- He/she can identify the critical business opportunity and issue and put into a context of cause and benefit of the action in financially sound and viable manner
- He/she develops the business vision, and strategy to address the critical business opportunity or issue of the market and realize the potential.
- He/she ensures all agreed strategies are successfully implemented and be able to propose revision of the strategies where appropriate according to his/ her in depth market insight and analysis.
- He/she translates the strategy into a business plan, business objective and KPI and actively implement and follow with the team and distributor to ensure the success of the plan
- He / she supervises the team / distributor / partner on the ground to activate the business and brand to fulfill the business, marketing and sales objectives.
Maximizing Return (40%)
- He/she plays proactive role in understanding the business of the partner / distributor and build the trustworthy relationship with the key people to influence and leverage their resources and strength to build a successful business for our company.
- He/she fully manage end-to-end process to get ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution to have the product availability to customer and consumer at all times. This will include in managing forecast and re-forecast of demand process, S&OP process, and supply chain solution.
- He /she will manage the execution of the plan to ensure it meet the set KPI and business objective while taking the learning and post mortem evaluation of the program and cultivate the share learning across other markets in SEADM.
- He/she identify the critical capability, culture, process and organization requirement that will enable the business to realize the business objective and strategy, develop the organizational plan and deploy the resources to uplift the organizational performance and conducting performance management to the team.
- He/she possesses the knowledge and understanding of the financial lever in the business that he/she is assigned to and know how to drive the best result of each key financial lever
- He/she understand and capable of developing the pricing strategy that is in-line with the business and brand strategy and execute the pricing tool and promotion to effectively achieve the desired target.
- He/she is actively manage the assigned budget, know how to set the right KPI and drive evaluation of the spending to get learning on the return on investment and support future decision making