Our client is a Global Technology provider, with regional headquarters in Hong Kong. They are undergoing expansion with agressive plans for 2015 and beyond.
They are seeking a Business Planning and Strategy Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of large scale Strategic Process Re-engineering efforts impacting the AMEA region across divisions. Projects are focused on large scale process improvement that will result in operational efficiency, cost reduction and risk reduction.
- Identify and execute projects to improve operational efficiency across divisions.
- Develop business case and project benefits and monitor actual results against projected benefits.
- Lead process re-engineering initiatives and teams focused on reducing costs, improving delivery of services to clients, reduce process errors and risk using relevant methodology such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Change Management.
- Prepare and execute related project plans to provide a framework for projects assigned, as well as manage communication of project status to relevant stakeholders within the business.
- Communicate Process Reengineering efforts to key stakeholders and working teams through formal and informal channels to ensure their awareness and support as well as identify any issues.
- Facilitate decision-making sessions with key stakeholders across multiple areas to obtain consensus and direction on organizational change and Project and Process efforts.
- Establish effective working relationships with matrix teams across the organisation to implement Process Improvement initiatives.
- Implement measurement tools to track organizational improvement resulting from implementation of approved Process Improvement Projects.
- Assist executing the Annual Business Planning Process across the company.