Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases. They also provide a full range of related services including the installation of gas equipment and pipelines, and associated engineering services. The company has been operating for more than 35 years, with more than 20 major installations across Thailand. They are currently looking for a talented candidate to expand the business in the position of Business Finance and Planning Manager.
- Being primarily responsible for timely and quality management reporting, analysis and investment evaluations for business decision support.
- Being responsible for the efficient operations of the SMaRT portal and making enhancements to improve productivity.
- Providing business decision support for investment projects/capital expenditure opportunities and other specific initiatives (e.g. HPO programs).
- Driving strategic planning and annual planning processes including the development of action plans and the implementation of tracking procedures.
- Providing leadership to the team, and monitoring and measuring team performances to ensure outcomes are delivered.
- Providing performance management and business support by ensuring the timely and quality preparation of MIS using SMaRT. Analysing SMaRT reports and presenting them to business heads to support business decision-making.
- Supporting the line/business managers with their reporting information requirements and monitoring the levels of trade working capital to highlight business exposure or excess capital.
- Controlling investments by providing leadership, maintaining best practices, evaluating Capex opportunities and supporting various capital expenditure requirements for the business.
- Monitoring post-investment reviews and making necessary recommendations for the business.
- Leading and guiding the team and managing the quality of work.
- Coaching and mentoring staff and facilitating the development of the business intelligence team.
- Providing orientation to staff and educating them on business information and intelligence analysis.
- Managing performance and services by defining, refining, monitoring and measuring key performance indicators, and initiating and reviewing the cost/benefit analysis of activities that lead to the simplification, standardization, quality improvement and cost minimisation of processes.
- Directing the management of issues and performance of root cause analysis.