The Business Development Manager - Integrated Facility Management (IFM) is responsible for the development of new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area, developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies, achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation. Experience in selling building maintaince solutions and providing cost analysis.
- The identification of business opportunities including strategic alliances in the industry to meet the strategic objectives of Sodexo Thailand.
- The ratio of new business proposals accepted and implemented to those rejected
- The cost-effective management of promotional projects (related to the Integrated Facilities Management services industry) agreed with the Business Development Director
- Identification and maintenance of positive relationships with third party - important to Sodexo's strategic business interests in Sodexo's market segments;
- The provision of relevant timely and cost effective market intelligence derived from the Business Development Managers activities.
- Timely and effective budgeting, budgetary control and management reporting as required.
- The maintenance of constructive relationships with existing healthcare clients so as to continue the business relationship;
- Participate in the formulation of the Sodexo three year plan for the industry