- 3 - 5 years of sales and/or new business development experience, preferably in the relevant industries such as corporate communications, marketing, public relations, investor relations, advertising and/or media sales
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; mature and engaging personalities
- High fluency in spoken and written English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficiency in Internet and PC software, esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- User knowledge and experience in CRM system is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual selling and consultative approach to clients / prospects and to develop sales strategies and demonstrate strong territory management
- Strong organization skills
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating existing and expected base salary
and available starting date.
The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.