Interested in working for a global brand from Ho Chi Minh City? Do you have the drive, network and sales experience to help us grow our B2B enterprise business in Vietnam? Maybe you're looking for a new challenge where the relationships count as much as the technology and you enjoy the thrill of the chase.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in HCMC to drive sales and increase our market share for Unified Communications and call centers in Vietnam.
The responsibilities of this role would be to:
- Achieve revenue targets for the set of assigned accounts;
- Widen and deepen existing senior level relationships and create new ones where none yet exist;
- Work with the currently existing channel or if needed identify new channel partners to work with;
- Participate as a member of the Jabra Indochina team for Enterprise accounts;
- Support the wider team on regional and global bids;
- Help to create, edit and share relevant marketing content;
- Participate in the standard set of reporting and back office work that makes modern technology companies function.
Note: we are not considering sponsorship or relocation for this role so you must already be able to legally work in Vietnam and already in HCMC.