The Business Development Manager has responsibility for the management of multiple accounts in the concerned destinations. Your objective is to grow our business activities and sales force in the assigned sector(s) and destination(s).
Being a Business Development Manager implies that you are responsible and you do manage all related issues/people involved with your assigned projects/area. It includes management of sales activities, distribution, production, planning, schedules, reporting and more. Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the project in the assigned area
- Sell advertisements on City Pass printed guidebooks & maps, website and mobile applications
- Sell Innovo Jsc services: websites, photo shootings, SEO, ORM…
- Manage and organize the work of the distribution executives in order to ensure an effective presence of City Pass books/maps in your area
- Prepare monthly and annual sales plans, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiate corrective actions
- Sustain reports with key accounts by making periodic visits & explore specific needs, anticipate new opportunities
- Achieve sales, distribution and marketing operational objectives set by the company
- CRM use for all sales activities
- Submit weekly reports as assigned by management
- Lead on customers satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform of implications/future sales strategies
- Participate in PR/marketing activities in the designed area
- Prepare and complete action plans, customer-service standards, resolve problems, identify trends
- Implement other duties assigned from time to time
- Travel based on job requirements.