Our client is a multinational company in pharmaceutical innovation of capsules products. With the potential market in Thailand, they are planning to establish the manufacturing hub and sales & marketing office to develop the business to various channels in oversea and domestic markets. Responsibilities:
- This position will directly report to Head of Sales Dept. in Asia Pacific (expatriate).
- He/she is responsible for exploring the potential market which is mainly focused on Thailand as a priority, developing business by advising the product aplication and solution to meet the customer requirement/satisfaction.
- Approaches new customers (B2B and agents) and maintain relationship of existing customers.
- Assists in preparing annual budget for the territory and acheive targeted Sales volume.
- Gather and updates market information of the customers and competitors to enable frame appropriate marketing strategy.
- Keep track of inventory and co-ordinate with the back-end team in Headquarter and Thailand.