To focus on the development of and delivery of Distributors’ capability and organizational learning and development strategy, ensuring learning/training is aligned to strategic priorities of Indirect Channel Excellence. Contribute to the growth inspiration through optimized Route to Market strategy and DevelopmentPRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Route To Market/Indirect Channel Excellence Strategy Development or Update
- Be the focal/functional support for the RTM/ICE project or update.
- Ensure that global processes and standards are localized during the development stage and in preparation for implementation.
- Own the RTM/ICE strategy pack, insights and data.
2. Distributor Management
- Distributor Network planning and programme implementation including recommending, validating and endorsing strategic changes in the network needed; in order to achieve organizational/business plan and mitigate risks.
- In field at key Distributors to support Sales Team Lead/Indirect Channel Account Manager with Capability Assessments, Business Plan and Contract reviews
- Support recruiting/onboarding new Distributors including data set up, initial trainings and review sessions.
- Own the collection, analysis and circulation of Distributor MI data (as defined in the contract) and to review and monitor how this data is being used by Company and Distributor teams to drive growth programmes.
3. Distributor Capability Development
- Support developing and implementing effective operation process, continuous improvement and best practice across Sales Excellence dimensions in Indirect Channel.
- To focus on the development of and delivery of Distributors’ capability and organizational learning and development strategy, ensuring learning/training is aligned to strategic priorities of Indirect Channel Excellence.
- To focus on building and managing the effectiveness and capability of Distributors’ Salesforce (i.e. Sales Manager, Sales Rep, Marketing Manager), ensuring high performance and consistency.
- Ensuring Distributor Sales Excellence, Sales Process, Sales 1st activities and CPT culture are correctly aligned with strategy and implementation.
- To be able to utilize Distributor Capability Assessment tool to influence, assess and improve Vietnam Distribution Network, where the majority of Distributors are either family or private enterprise with conservative mindset and limited operational/financial capabilities.
- To be resilient and thrive in market
- To overcome the lack of competency from Distributors’ Sales Force, causing high turnover and affecting the bottom line.
- In the market where capable and professional Indirect Channel candidates and talents are usually in short supply, to be able to develop a sustainable Distributor pipeline is crucial