Our client is launching a revolutionary Thai food restaurant chain across ASEAN key markets, with both in-house dining and takeaway services. Their goal is to elevate Thai cuisine to a whole new level and provide unique experience to customer around Asia. They are currently seeking ambitious, energetic and driven talents to join their Executive Leadership team in the position of Business Development Director.
The Business Development Director shall report to the Managing Director and shall be responsible for the following:
- Developing annual business development strategies, marketing plan and strategy and managing budget.
- Directing the team on marketing research and analysis of consumersí behaviors, industry movements, and key competitorsí strategies to develop the strategic plan.
- Creating the business development strategies, programs and tactics for all company restaurants, new store openings, as well as specific market / restaurant plans.
- Setting goals and monitoring the implementation of business development strategies to launch new restaurants/ outlets into the market.
- Attracting new customers for existing restaurants/outlets, and developing volume among current customers.
- Developing and managing business portfolios, formulating investment plans aligned with the company's strategies and targets; identify, evaluate, rank and capture potential opportunities.