Account Manager will be responsible for managing commercial/business development activity with customers, understanding and reporting key market trends and activities and to provide data and recommendations to the Regional Business Development Director
Role & Responsibilities
- Main window to customers- responsible for managing customer relationships
- Responsible for maintaining/defending/improving commercial position on existing programs or programs in development
- Planning key market trends and activities
- Perform statistical modelling and cost benefit analyses to determine and recommend appropriate business strategies.
- Prepare CAPEX
- Prepare proposals for marketing and operational projects and assist in defining and specifying organisational requirements
- Provides assistance in the assessments of proposals involving financial expenditure of operational projects.
- Contributes to Strategic Planning and periodically present current and long range forecasts of current status and market trends.
- Review projections for capital expenditure
- Assist in the preparation of financial data and annual budgets
- Provide analysis of performance against key indicators
- Maintain a database on competitors and markets
- Identify and analyze industry trends.
- Manages with “sensitivity” the cultural differences regionally
- Other duties as required from time to time