A global insurance company is looking for a Application Manager in Ho Chi Minh, managing all projects, application system and business process, as well as consulting on business functions.
As BAM, you are responsible for Application operations, including project management, system development activities, business & process analysis, application services to meet strategic goals. You provide consultancy to all the business function by identifying opportunities for exploiting and acting as a catalyst for change while enabling and ensuring that common platform and best practices are implemented leading to improved business performance in their respective areas. You work directly with CIO to ensure the value creation through innovative use of technology within the Company.
- Builds relationships with all functional heads and senior business managers by adding value through thought leadership to the planning of all projects.
- Develops and manages the Business Application Projects.
- Enable of business innovation – driving innovative use of IT in support of business change initiatives, leading business process analysis and design and application development, facilitating and managing relationships with users and external alliances such as the vendors, partners and contractors
- Providing enabling technologies that will drive business value and make it easier for customers and suppliers to do business with the Company. Interacting with internal and external clients to ensure continuous customer satisfaction. Ensure adequate training is in place for all IT users to ensure productive use of existing and new systems.
- With the team, identifies opportunities for business improvements in all functions via reviewed systems, organizations or processes. Win acceptance within the business function for these ideas and their implementation.
- Maintains and builds expertise within the business areas. Constantly paint the big picture of the overall opportunities and meet the business objectives in all parts from end to end.
- Responsible for performance, development and coaching of staff.