The Brand Manager has the complete oversight of the brand business, including Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Merchandising , Logistics & IT, Retail Operations, Training & Visual Merchandising. He or She will be the primary contact for the Sales Team.Sales and Marketing
- Accountable for Annual Sales Volume
- Partners with Sales team to develop annual plans, monthly estimates and Open-to-Buy as well as risks & opportunities.
- Closely monitor business performance and market trends.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to drive incremental growth within region.
- Respond to sales, market trends and develop action plans to drive sales & profitability.
- Partners with Sales & Marketing teams to develop annual marketing and promotional plans.
- Drive CRM and leverage consumer databases to drive sales and customer loyalty.
- Define and Align with Sales’ team the brand development strategy in the region.
- Identify new potential store locations and own brand’s new store approval process
- Partner with Sales, Architecture and Construction teams to ensure timely new stores opening
- Report on all key market developments including overall consumer and regional market trends
- Gather and maintain intelligence on size of market, competitor performance, etc.
- Monitor development/expansion of the competition in respective markets.
Merchandising / Planning
Logistics & IT
- Identify local product strategies, ensuring right product assortment & depth in all categories
- Review product performance, identify replenishment opportunity and summarize key learnings to drive market buys.
- Ensure optimal door level allocation and optimal supply chain flow of products to stores
- Accountable for inventory levels ; maximizing turn and minimizing aged inventory
Retail Operations, Training & VM
- Partner with Sales and Wholesales Operations to team to ensure timely product deliveries
- Partner with Sales and Business Strategy teams to ensure timely and accurate sales & inventory data reporting
- Oversee operations and staff development of all Coach stores to maximize sales and achieve excellence in customer service.
- Partner with Sales & Retail Operations teams on implementation of Retail standards in terms of : Store Organization & Maintenance, Floor set execution, Staff Level (TPLH), Scheduling (Smart Scheduling) and Division of responsibilities (DOR ).
- Partner with Sales & Training teams to ensure all staff have sufficient brand and product knowledge and are able to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Partner with Sales & VM teams to ensure excellent visual presentation in stores at all times
- Oversee annual store maintenance and VM budgets.
- Attract, develop and retain strong team and create strong bench for Field organization.
- Model Situational Leadership through continuous coaching, feedback and support.
- Manage directly all brand dedicated staff : Buyer, Retail Manager and Store Managers, VM Manager
- Partners closely with share services functions supporting the brand: IT, Logistics, Finance, Store Construction & HR.