Vietnam- HCMC: Wanted Brand Manager-01. (Food and Beverages)Open for only Vietnamese.Company in Brief:
Food Empire is a Global Leading Food Company that Manufacture and Market Instant Food and Beverage Products, headquartered at Singapore. For More details kindly go through: www.foodempire.com , looking to the companyís tremendous growth in Vietnam, FESV is planning to expand its Marketing Team at Vietnam. The company is searching Brand Manager to be stationed in HCMC, Vietnam.Job Description: Brand Planning:
- Prepare brand architecture (target markets/ group, products, launch and phase out support).
- Conduct competition analysis for market practices in supporting brand (promotions/ activations);
- Plan for brand initiatives based on growth prospects and gaps in current/ New portfolio.
- Share plan with Media/ MR team and seek inputs on related activities/ cost/ calendar.
- Conduct over all analysis on marketing spends for the brand in order to ensure achievement of brand market share and health index.
- Conduct industry analysis on products, competition players, growth segments, emerging segments etc.
- Identify gaps and wide spaces in current portfolio; Plan for introduction of new products in portfolio/ initiatives for products in current portfolio in order to ensure portfolio meets the requirements of market/customers.
Prepare packaging brief with inputs on target group, market, competition, differentiation etc. to develop superior packaging structures in design. Pack test with consumers on likability and purchase intent.Projects to adhere to benchmark costs.Trade Promotion :
Coordination with trade promotion vertical for brand schemes.Brand Plan Review:
- Monitor and review progress of brand against defined plan (using Research Agency data)
- Market Research Conceptualization, Execution & Findings Implementations.
- Analyze data and identify key trends/ correlations from the MR report prepared by agency; Identify key action points and share with relevant functions.
Share findings with marketing head and finalize initiatives to be taken up for alignment of initiatives with consumer/ market requirements.Media Implementation:
- Discuss brief with media team/ agency and explain script; In cases interact with media partners and review media innovation if any; Evaluate initiatives with Media Team performance and identify reason for success/ failure in order to ensure effective brand awareness and recall.
- New Product , Planning, Development and Launch:
- Gather input on new product from usage and attribute study for the category/ product
- Identify new product positioning/ story and directional product/ emotional attributes
- Prepare and provide new product brief (market size, competition, flavors, gram ages, differentiation etc.) to PD team.
- Test prototype samples and provide inputs to PD team during development phase
- Analyze Consumer Product Test results; Evaluate financials and discuss with PD/ Manufacturing in case of issues, Present product for to ensure successful launch of new product.