BODDuties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, directing and coordinating of restaurant operations from scratch.
- Ensure that the operational Food and Beverage team can deliver the highest quality product, and the highest financial return.
- Create, implement and evaluate systems of control, developing and updating standards.
- Responsible for enforcing the agreed restaurant standards by conducting and
managing monthly audits.
People Management and Administration
- Train, develop, hire, retain employees.
- Develop and monitor staff in obtaining the highest standards of service and customer care. and will take responsibility the training, development and monitoring of performance of all staff.
- Ensure all administration procedures are accurately completed.
Finance, Budget and Procurement
- Responsible for developing budgets, sales targets, control costs and for purchasing stock.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Managers to ensure correct stock levels are available at all times.
- Work, and develop relationships, with external suppliers to ensure the very best reputation within the industry.
- Review products delivery to ensure set agreements are met and take up any shortcomings with suppliers.
- Manage and monitor expenditure and budget setting each year.
Sales and Marketing
- To develop the restaurant’s brand strategy.
- To develop and execute a fully integrated brand marketing communications plan supporting the overall brand strategy.
- To promote and embed the restaurant’s brand nation-wide to enhance our culture and essence.
- Co-ordinate and deliver a range of activities.
- Make decisions relating to marketing aspects of brand internally and externally and deliver promotional activities.
- Ensure an on-going basis optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability.