offer job is expired.
- Expires on Jul 17, 2018
- Not specified
- Permanent - Full Time
- 10+ years
- Expat and local
Sales / Business Development
Market Research / Analysis
GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position:
Branch Manager - MTD: GDNH-K
* Work address: Dong Da
* Salary: From $ 3000 - $ 5000
* Job description
- Responsible for general merchandising, including Business Channels, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain, Group Scope
- Management of business units to ensure the implementation of the size of the group
- Supply Chain Manager to ensure the quality, quantity, progress of orders to meet the requirements and plans of the sector. Directly work with large suppliers for large product categories
- Ensure industry-wide profit margins on the basis of effective revenue / cost reductions and cost reductions, including product costs and operating expenses, including common stock allocated and CP of the industry
- Responsible for coordinating the number of items to be imported and sold, coordinating the consumption of goods to be responsible for ensuring the shortest storage time of goods as required. To ensure the efficiency of investment in products of the commodity line
Responsible for the design and implementation of sales policy programs, distribution pricing policies, promotions, business bonus policies ... for the entire distribution network of business. The entirety of the Group ensures consistent & sustainable
- Directly responsible for the turnover of the top 5 major distributors of the commodity line according to the list agreed with the Managing Director, Director of the channel and approval of the General Director of Vietnam.
- Set up business management processes, business control systems and provide solutions to improve the system according to the actual situation.
- Take the highest responsibility for making annual business profit targets and report to the Board of Directors on the results of the final performance.
- University degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing consumer goods market and 5 years in equivalent position
- Proficiency in computer software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Communication skills, negotiation
- The ability to organize work
- Group skill
- Problem solving skills, management
- Attractive salary (agreed upon capacity)
- Full benefits according to internal regulations (Rewards, health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave ...)
- A dynamic, professional and creative working environment
- To participate in training programs of the company ...