IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 32 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP Vietnam has a demand to recruit the following position: BRANCH MANAGER, HANOI 2 OFFICE (Full time)
Reports to Head of Sales & Operations, the Branch Manager will responsible for achieving the short term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and build IDP to be the leading player in Multi Destination.
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office based team
• Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
• Lead the development and implementation of country, destination country and office-based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
• Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and finance leaders and other country/regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
• Establish and maintain a strategic relationship with local institutions and professional bodies
• Work with Visa Office regarding issues of visa regulations
• Work with Clients regarding issues of applications
• Lead HN2 team to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales and market share targets
• Provide local marketing initiative to the Head of Sales & Operations & National Marketing Manager
• Coordinate in organising counsellor workshops, events and development programs
• Prepare and plan for annual budget; Liaise with section managers and relevant staff to initiate plans
• Develop and administer policies and procedures related to administration of the office
• Regular communication to National Head of Sales & Operations Manager of office work outcomes, issues, recommendations
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority global projects
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a management, marketing or customer service discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of equivalent experience
• Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
• Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders
• Excellent communication, good interpersonal and strong leadership skill
• Advanced problem resolution skills
• Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
• A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
• Ability to plan, arrange, prioritize and execute multi tasks within set objectives
• Have knowledge of effective educational counselling
• Have good understanding of regulations pertaining to international students, e.g. ESOS Act; DIBP regulations; etc
• Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese)
• Work Timing from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (evening Saturday & Sunday fixed off)
• Salary: negotiation
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.