1. Manage assigned IT projects:
- Make plan and implement IT projects as assignment from IT Directors.
- Estimate and allocate required resource for project
- Do regular assessment of project status to timely report to managers.
- Manage daily tasks of project. Be responsible to evaluate and ensure that the overall quality of project delivery before handing over to customer.
- Ensure the engagement of project stakeholders and the cooperation between related parties.
- Proactively assess project risks, establish mitigation plan and timely communicate and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date record of project budget/ schedule/ scope.
2. Prepare Business case for IT investment projects of bank.
3. Jointly evaluate select IT solutions.
4. Jointly evaluate and recruit new project resource.
5. Be responsible to study new technologies/ latest industry trends, acquired banking domain knowledge; Communicate, share and train to members to improve the professionalism and working efficiency.
6. Execute multiple projects concurrently from same and/ or different banking domains.
7. Comply with regulations, processes related to project management.